Kelly Bos, MSW is a well-known relationship expert and has appeared in countless media markets as a guest and writer. She is an engaging speaker, providing information in an insightful and relatable way. Kelly will tailor her talk to best suit the needs of the group she is speaking to and is available to speak at your function, meeting or convention.
public speaking topics
- Stress Management
- Anger Management
- Work/Life Balance
- Harney International Law Firm, Work/Life Balance: June 10, 2016 and December 15, 2016
- Cedar International School, Self-Regulation for You and Your Family, December 13, 2016
- Daytime York, Gratitude-December 7, 2016 and Goal Setting-January 4, 2016
- Daytime Barrie, Women and Balance, March 8, 2017
- Daytime York, March 24, 2017
- "Date Night", guest speaker March 26, 2017, URCC
- Parenting workshop April 22, 2017, URCC
see her Here at TEDx SevenMileBeach in the cayman islands. View her video here!